Friday, January 14, 2011

Mommy & Me

I love the idea of Mommy & Me photography.  As a Mother, I feel I don't get in front of the camera as often and I should with my little Jae-Bug.  This is why I have brought a new, sparkling piece to my business.  Mommy & Me.









 I have created an affordable pricing plan in order to better accommodate you.  I believe it is important to capture that amazing bond and love that a Mother and Child share.





Please contact me (note the new contact form :) ) if you're interested and I will get back to you as soon as possible.


A good Valentine's Day gift for Dad, maybe?


P.S.: I would like to send a HUGE Thank You to The Gibson's.  You guys are Picture perfect... 

1 comment:

  1. Priceless photo moments! A photoshoot is one thing that I'm eager to have when I get to be a mom. :)

    ~Meg
    Photography Contest

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog