Thursday, December 30, 2010

Make new... newer!

HELLO changes of 2011.  I've been workin' my tail off to improve things here & there.  Guess what? I'm not done! 
I deleted all previous posts.  I'm starting on a clean slate, baby (besides, with my new layout, my photos wouldn't fit anymore).


Besides the workin' my tail off... I've been MIA.

The holidays have been busy... to say the least.  Among all of you giving me fantastic business, I've been battling my sick 5 month old (for 3 weeks now), moving, attempting to recreate Jen Parton Photography's logo and website (check back for changes here & there), and squeezing in family time.  Please forgive me.


Announcement time!


But good things are coming your way! I'm introducing a new piece to Jen Parton Photography! I've been workin' my booty off to get things in order... stand by for this amazing new piece to my puzzle.  I have a good feeling about it (& I'm beyond excited!).

I have a favor to ask.  I need a female model.  A beauty that's not afraid to have fun... I wanna pack you up and bring you to a studio.  Who's in? E-mail me.

One more announcement... Valentines Day! We're holding a few fun specials.  Please inquire for more information!  Flyers will be released soon.




Can't wait to get my new :) camera in my hand and show you what 2011 has in store.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog